Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON and other functions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jmccann
VP-CART New User

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - September 08 2003 :  18:24:20  Show Profile  Visit jmccann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've guessed that this function allows the input of a Product Order quantity onto a Product template. However, I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the "Developer's Guide"

Can someone advise where all the VPASP functions are documented with a description of their purpose, use and suggested positioning within pages?

regards,

jim mccann

Curator
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - January 28 2004 :  11:31:11  Show Profile  Visit Curator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ditto.

Go to Top of Page

dragon_tat
Starting Member

USA
17 Posts

Posted - January 28 2004 :  11:50:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gents,

I believe the [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] you are refering to is on the Extended Description page, and if so is a function in shopfileio.asp. While the documentation of these canned functions is thin, their use is easy - simply format the template tmp_product.htm in any manner you choose and the canned functions will provide price, descriptions, weight, product code number, ... If I am missing the question, please repost and we will all be happy to help.

Go to Top of Page

schitz011
Starting Member

39 Posts

Posted - March 14 2006 :  05:15:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm having a similar issue.

I wish to edit the behaviour of [SPECIAL_ORDERBUTTON] specifically to not forward to the shopping cart after clicking, but to direct to a 'your item has been placed in cart' message of some sort..

If anyone can give an idea of what fields to edit in shopfileio to acheive this, I will be eternally greatful!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00